20 characters listed, is your favourite in?
For months you may have pondered as to which characters will be in Sony’s upcoming multi series free for all brawler, and kept an eye on its development.
You haven’t? Well perhaps you should. I got a little hands on with the title at Eurogamer, and must say it was very good fun. Playing with Cross Play, with me and another player playing on a Vita against two other players on the PS3 I had a fair few matches and even won one of them.
Well, I was using Radec from Killzone, and he was quite hard. Well, he has a gun for starters.
This game looks a little like a game series on another platform, but has enough of its own charm to stand on its own two feet, and controls differently enough.
But enough of that babble, you came here to find out who’s in, right? So thanks to Pocket Gamer, the characters are:
- Big Daddy (from BioShock)
- Cole MacGrath (inFamous)
- Evil Cole MacGrath (inFamous)
- Colonel Radec (Killzone 2)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Fat Princess (Fat Princess)
- Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)
- Jak and Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
- Kratos (God of War)
- Nariko (Heavenly Sword)
- Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
- PaRappa the Rapper (PaRappa the Rapper)
- Raiden (Metal Gear)
- Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet and Clank)
- Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
- Sir Daniel Fortesque (MediEvil)
- Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)
- Spike (Ape Escape)
- Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
- Toro (Sony’s Japanese mascot)
What do you make of this list? Do let us know in the comments. This isn’t definitive though, there is talk of future characters being added as DLC.
There is not long to wait now, November is when you get get your hands on this title!