Fixes all sorts of bugs and crashes.
The next time you boot up Black Ops Declassified on your Vita you should see that there is the 1.02 patch waiting for you, but what does it fix?
Weighing in at a rather large 411MB, it does the following:
- Fixes for random crash that happens in the middle of Multi Player matches.
- Fixes for Chat function that isn’t properly restricted under restricted PlayStation Network account on Multi Player mode.
- Fixes for occasion, when kicked out of a lobby, the user will return to the main menu with no functionality or menu selections.
- Fixes for when “Create A Class” screen isn’t displayed and Back Ground screen remains when Client user selects “Create Class” on Party match making.
- Fixes for scores will be sometimes inconsistent when a player quits out/gets disconnected from a match then joins another match.
- Fixes for occasion when aerial kill streaks appear in the ground when called in.
- Fixes for when friendly nameplates do not appear instantly.
- Fixes for near class being all uppercase.
That’s quite a few changes for quite a few things that I myself have actually experienced, so hopefully that should make some of the matches run a bit smoother. What do you guys make of it?
I reviewed Black Ops Declassified and scored it 6/10, and the review can be found here.
From what I understand, this patch completes Nihilistic’s obligations to the game, and support will now fall to Activision. Will we see any future patches or DLC? Let us know what you think.