With the launch just around the corner, Team NINJA has released details on cross-platform play, saves and DLC.
- Icons next to player names will indicate which system they are using.
- The game will run at 60FPS on both consoles for a seamless experience with no lag.
- Any characters unlocked on one system will be available for play on the other.
- In-game rankings will indicate whether players are on PS Vita or PS3
- Any DLC purchsed from the PS Store will be available on both systems at no extra charge.
- Over 100 costumes have been delivered to date as DLC, and the cross-platform transfer allows players to preserve their collection while getting new gameplay options with DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS on PS Vita
Cross-Platform Game Saves/Unlocked Content:
- Game saves are usable on either system, so you can save on one system and continue on the other.
- Any content (such as unlocked costumes) unlocked on one system will be available on the other system.
- “Any new stages for DOA5 on PS3, will also be available on DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS for PS Vita”