It includes some balance changes.
The latest PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale patch has released. The changes included are mainly to balance gameplay, as Kratos, Raiden and Nathan Drake are generally considered to be the more stronger characters in the game. For example, the first listed change would mean that Raiden can not perform a forward throw as a set-up for a knockout with his Level 1 Super.
– Changed reaction on forward throw from crumple to flatten.
– Increased start up on cover wall.
– Combat grapple recovery time on block and whiff increased.
– Combat grapple homing angle has been decreased.
– Network stability improvements.
– 2v2 match summary disconnect fix.
– AP store orbs not always awarded online fix.
– Store button added to main menu.
– Removed ability to chain blind fire to run and gun retreat to eliminate inescapable online loop.
– Fix to ensure all players will be awarded proper titles at the end of the season.
– Fixed belt display on the quick match loading screen.