Just about. May in Europe. And everyone loves Zombies, right?
Set to launch on April 30th in North America and on May 1st in Europe, developer Frima Studio have today announced that the follow up to their hit PS Mini Zombie Tycoon game will hit the Vita and PS3 and be a cross play and cross buy title.
Frima told us the the game will “expand on the hilarious RTS gameplay of the original with new factions of zombies, expansive, detailed maps and Cross Play functionality to link players on consoles and handhelds.”
“The future of the zombie race is at stake as rogue apprentice Orville Tycoon and his heavy-duty zombies face off against his vengeful former mentor Professor Brainhov and his new breed of frantic, agile undead. Choose a side and unleash your hordes to decide once and for all what type of zombie will inherit the scorched earth.
Players can look forward to:
- Well-balanced RTS gameplay with four special monster (hero) units to keep things fresh.
- Cross Buy enabled on the PS3 and Vita. Buy it once, play it anywhere!
- A single player campaign featuring both zombie factions.
- Strategic, 1v1 online deathmatches between PS3 and Vita players with Cross Play technology.
- The return of favorite characters such as Professor Tycoon, Dr. Brainhov and, of course, hordes of silly zombies.
- Brain-boggling graphics powered by Unreal Engine 3.”
Set to cost $9.99 when it releases, what do you make of the news?