Get on your robes and ready that dark arm; you’re in for a new fight.
Soul Sacrifice has been updated with a slew of new goodies for you to enjoy, including some playable content as well as new features and tweaks to make your game playing easier and with more options.
In this 80MB update (available from the dashboard, not the PlayStation Store) you’ll get the following;
Game data will be updated to version 1.20
- Heretic Savior (Found in Avalon Pacts > Fellow Sorcerers)
- You can now check players’ Magic and Life levels from the online room list
- Online Room names can now be longer
- You may now change an online room’s settings from within the room itself
- You will now receive a notification when you become the new host in an online room
- You may now check the pacts page from within an online room, even if you are not the host
- You may now check other players’ details even after readying up for a quest
- Added more quickly selectable phrases to use in chat during quests
- The chat display will now open automatically when a joint cast spell or an area healing spell is initiated
In quest functionality:
- During quests, a compass will now display the general direction of enemies, allies, and archfiends.
- You can now skip the animation that plays at the start of a quest by tapping the touch screen
- When a joint cast spell or an area healing spell is initiated, all other players will be notified with an icon
- The “select offerings” menu layout has been changed
- A warning message will now appear when consuming boosted offerings in the “fuse offerings” menu
- You may now check offering rewards, in addition to the pact title and monster name, from the list of phantom quests. Use the (triangle) button to toggle the information
- “Sanctuarium” has been added as an entry in “History and Myth”
- The version of the game can now be seen on the title menu
- Other minor changes have been implemented
- Other minor bugs have been fixed
Sounds good to me; I’d be playing it if I wasn’t already preoccupied with a special deed I’ll be talking more about tomorrow.