The third patch for Dragon’s Crown is now available in North America.
Lots of fixes and modification going on here, let’s look at the change-log;
- Online network connection stability has been improved.
- An option to hide the triangular character marker has been added. In the Game Options 2 menu, you can choose to have it displayed for selected characters/all characters/no characters.
- An option to display damage values only for controlled characters has been added.
- Amazon/Fighter: Equipment durability takes less damage when guarding.
- Amazon: Balance adjustments have been made to the Berserk effect.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements have made.
Though already out in North America and Japan, NIS America will release the game in Europe on October 11th.