Not much has been talked about this title, but a tweet earlier yesterday from the devs says that this title is coming soon. How soon you ask? Well December 17th, 2013 sounds pretty soon.
If you’re unaware of what this title is about let me explain.
You basically get to play some indoor sports games like pool, darts, and air hockey to name a few.
SuperIconLTD the developers behind this title also listed some of the features the Vita version will have, check it out.
- 11 game types with 4 game modes set over 8 beautiful 3D match venues and dozens of customisation options
- Multiplayer fun – play against friends and family
- Intuitive touch controls
- Share game progress & trophy awards on Twitter & Facebook
- PSN trophies – such as High Break Hero, Darts Pro, Snooker Pro, Arcade Champion, The King and many more
- Camera support – personalise your on-screen avatar
- On-going DLC – additional DLC packs will be released, including new game equipment, game modes and texture variation packs
Let us know what you think. Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Comment below with your thoughts!