Dragon’s Crown is getting a new patch to fix bugs, add a bunch of features and improve the overall operation of the title.
Highlights of this patch include a new difficulty level, an increased level cap, a new dungeon and more – check out the official change log below.
- Improved operational stability under certain circumstances.
- If you clear the ninth level of the Labyrinth of Chaos you can now select the “ultimate” level of difficulty at the temple.
- When you’re playing on “ultimate” you can access the new automatically generated dungeon “Sky Road of Dreams.”
- On “ultimate” difficulty the level cap has been raised from level 99 to level 255.
- Both the up arrows and the L button can now be selectively used as item shortcuts.
- Damage can now be displayed as a total number.
- Silhouettes can now be displayed on the foreground to improve visibility.
- When there’s a save game with a cleared game it’s possible to skip the initial phase of the story and start with the search for the talismans.
- It’s possible to skip requests that have already been completed once.
- Adjusted skill effects and actions for each class.
- Adjusted behavior of NPCs.
- Adjusted effects and rules of equipment and items in the Arena.
- Made all round improvements to the system in order to enhance operability and ease of use.
Sounds like a pretty awesome patch to me, but for now it’s only available in Japan – localization incoming soon.
Update: Now available in North America!