The developer revealed in the latest edition of Famitsu that the game will be available in both a standard (¥4,800) and a limited (¥9,420) edition.
The limited edition is said to include a pouch, PS Vita PCH-1000/2000 skin seal, decoration stickers, cleaning cloth, strap, charm strap, card case, and a special box.
The game will feature 60 tracks, with Famitsu naming six tracks that were previously unknown;
- “Kisaragi Attention” by Jin (Shizen No Teki-P)
- “Ayan no Koufuku Riron” by Jin (Shizen No Teki-P)
- “Kuusou Forest” by Jin (Shizen No Teki-P)
- “Kagerou≒Variation” by Yairi
- “22 Seiki kara no Hello” by Rider
- “Zekkyo Paranoia” by Total Objection
The game tasks the player with controlling a small circle using the analog stick to navigate around the perimeter of a larger circle catching incoming sound using the Vita’s face buttons in time to the tracks.
Also detailed were IA/VT Colorful‘s plethora of game modes, these include;
- Free-Play Mode – where you can play through your favourite tracks
- Step-Up Mode – this is a challenge mode with various difficulty levels
- My List Play Mode – here you can create a playlist of three tracks to play through consecutively
- Network Mode – in this mode you can view player rankings and watch post play videos
- Recommend Song Play Mode – in this mode you can play songs that you are yet to unlock, however you are limited to one track per day
As of yet there has been no news of a Western localisation, but you can be sure for any updates on IA/VT Colorful The Vita Lounge will keep you posted!