F2P spirit battling game Destiny of Spirits is getting an update next week – we take a look at just what that update brings to the table.
Love-it-or-hate-it F2P title Destiny of Spirits is getting a bit of a serious overhaul next week, a well-thought-out new update set to bring a slough of new features, changes and tweaks to the mix. Let’s have a look at the contents, shall we?
The upcoming update…
- Adds a Spirits Almanac
- Increases the maximum number of spirit slots that can be added by spending Destiny Orbs (by 10)
- Improves the lock and sell buttons
- Allows points to be received in batches from the mailbox
- Stops time when a friend assists in battle.
- Adjusts the process by which trades are performed
- Adds new spirits to regular summons (6 UC spirits)
- Changes the game icon on the Home screen
- Includes other bug fixes
- Prepares for further events
This update will be followed by the Dragonslayers in-game event, in which players are able to take on the powerful creatures in combat. As part of this limited time event, all users who register prior to the July 1st will receive a “super rare wizard” summon as a gift. The event is a little different depending on the region, so those interested should check out the North American, European and Asian posts on the PlayStation website.
What do you think of this update? Are you planning on entering the event? Let us know in the comments.