Timespinner is a Metroidvania Platformer from Lunar Ray Games and looks to merge the game mechanics from Castlevania and Mega Man whilst having a similar story style to Star Ocean. The primary platforms are set as PC, Mac OS X, and Linux but it does have PS4 and Vita targets, set at $65,000 and $75,000 respectively.
A 2D pixel art title with a visual style reminiscent of the SNES era, the game features the following:
- Stop time to evade foes, use them as platforms, and solve puzzles.
- Explore a large connected world with areas such as a medieval castle, a petrified forest, a bustling metropolis, and a space-age laboratory.
- Clobber enemies with Magic Orbs found throughout the world. Every Orb has both a unique melee and ranged-spell attack that grow in power the more you use them.
- Travel through time to different eras across the planet’s tumultuous history and reach areas inaccessible in other time periods.
- Upgrade abilities and purchase new ones with Entropy Gems obtained from fallen foes and secret chests.
- Discover hidden areas and treasure through breakable walls and platforming puzzles
- Fight intense boss battles with heavy emphasis on skill, timing, and dodging.
- Adventure alongside companion Familiars such as Meyef, the dream dragon, and more!
At the time of this post the title has already reached $46,453 of it’s target $50,000 and it still has 24 days to go, so plenty of time for it to get to that Vita stretch goal. Is this something you might be interested in?
We will bring you more news as we have it, and keep an eye on the website for more information!