It looks like Escape Hatch Entertainment has been hard at work with their upcoming update for Starlight Inception.
Update v1.01 went live earlier today for SCEA regions and should be heading to SCEE soon, according to a tweet on their Twitter account.
SCEA Starlight Inception Vita Patch is live!!!! We're still waiting to hear from SCEE, but it should be very soon. http://t.co/TEVNahEqmQ
— Escape Hatch Ent (@escapehatchent) July 11, 2014
With the update we get a ton of fixes, but be aware that this update is going to take 2.3 GB of space.
Some of the fixes include;
- Fog now displays properly in all levels where it is present.
- AI now properly targets and attacks player character.
- Text clarity improved game wide.
- Optimization of frame rate in all parts of game.
- Y-axis invert works properly.
- Purchase button added for ship and equipment screens
- General bug fixes.
Let us know if you plan to get the game or jump back in now that its been greatly overhauled.
For more on Starlight Inception (and everything PlayStation Vita), be sure to stay tuned to The Vita Lounge.