It’s official; The Prison of the Gods expansion for Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is set to go live in the next two weeks (depending on region).
According to the official website, this free upgrade will add the following new content for players to enjoy:
- A new “boss rush” mode, called Prison of the Gods, which offers a series of tough battles with rare rewards. You’ll be able to customize the difficulty of the battles, as well as how many of them you’d like to challenge in a row. Available to players who’ve progressed far enough through the ACE quests.
- New rotating quests, available through the Quest Counter, which offer new challenges and rewards geared toward players of different classes.
- Norn Exchange will offer new items, purchasable with Prismatic Dust and Emperium Fragments. If you’re in a hurry, you can also purchase them via the new Emperium Shards, which Norn offers for sale.
- Norn Exchange will also offer random rare monster cards, which players can draw at random from the new Card Album. If you’re feeling ambitious, you can go for even rarer monsters by spending Emperium Shards to draw from the Old Card Album.
- You’ll be able to receive a daily login bonus by speaking with Norn each day.
- The Quest Exchange will feature a Rankings board, where players can compare their exploits and vie for the title of world’s strongest mercenary.
- Three new DLC sets will arrive, all exclusive to expansion players: The Absolute Zero Destroyer Set (a suit of frozen armor, coupled with an icy crown), the Crimson Menace Set (a full suit of red-hot molten rock, combined with your choice between two sets of horns), and the Gods and Pirates set, which features two majestic helmets and a classic pirate captain’s hat.
- Various minor bug fixes.
North Americans are set to get the update this Tuesday (August 26th) – but for our friends in Europe, the expansion will be available on September 3rd.
Are you excited to get back into ACE? Have you never stopped playing, but are interested in the new content?
Let us know in the comments 🙂