Idea Factory International just announced they will release Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation in North America and Europe.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 is only two days available and we are being treated by Idea Factory International with some amazing news. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation is coming to the West in both digital and physical versions.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation is a remake of Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 which released originaly on the PlayStation 3. The story and battle system are being revamped and the remake will feature new playable characters.
Read the updated story outline below, taken from the official site:
20XX – Gamindustri faces a dire crisis. Shops are boarded up, creators are overworked and starving, and death looms over all Gamindustrimen.
But the CPUs refuse to let this be game over for their world! Gamindustri had severed its ties to the chaotic Lawless Realm long ago, and yet… Ever since the advent of ASIC – the Arfoire Syndicate of International Crime – morality has all but vanished. As much as 80 percent of all students are rumored to worship a being known as Arfoire. Parents, despite knowing it to be a poor deity to worship, have gone ahead and allowed their children to do so. Even the governing bodies of the world have turned a blind eye to it, rather than crush the crisis in its infancy.
Well, basically, Gamindustri was pretty messed up, you guys. Ahem. Thus did Gamindustri fall into complete and utter disarray. Those who tire of living in this corrupt world are sent to wander the Gamindustri Graveyard, forever lost.
Key features of the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation:
- A bigger party It’s possible to have a party of up to four characters and a backup party of another four characters.
- New playable characters Oracles were previously only in the game to support, they are playable characters in Re;Birth 2
- Stella’s Dungeon Stella is a sort of scout in Re;Birth 2, send her out into Gamindustri’s dungeons and she might return with useful items.
- Active Animation System Characters move and speak more fluidly during events thanks to the Active Animation System.
- Remake System Just like the Remake System in Re;Birth 1, you can use this to gather plans to create items, unlock new dungeons or alter the difficulty.
- Disc Development Another returning feature is the Disc Development System, create disc to strenghten your characters and improve stats.
Check out the first trailer below:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation will release in North America and Europe early 2015, in both digital and physical versions!