Have you been playing Table Top Racing? We certainly have and Playrise Digital have been in touch to tell us about a new patch which has gone live to fix a few things.
TABLE TOP RACING Update is NOW live on the EU and US Stores. 33MB. Check picture for details of whats in this update! pic.twitter.com/xEaEVStrmS
— PlayriseDigital (@PlayriseDigital) September 1, 2014
The patch addresses:
- The All-Star Specialist Trophy glitch
- A fix for the shortcut blocking collision on the Toys ‘R’ Asleep track
- Music/audio balance resolved
- Drift High Score leaderboard fixed
- Controls layout added to the options page
- Option to look back on or off
- Prices reduced for paint schemes on all cars
Do any of these fixes address any issues you have been having? Are you still playing or enjoying the game?