The original Japanese version of rhythm/cooking title Bon Appetit! is getting a retail release there this November, and we’ve got the details.
Dekamori Senran Kagura (aka; Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! in the West) is now getting a retail release in Japan on November 27th, and will be coming either as a stand-alone title or in a combo pack with Shinovi Versus.
Check out the promo trailer;
First-print run copies of this retail edition will include a visual book, a soundtrack CD, DLC for two characters (Daidouji-senpai and Rin), and a 48-icon avatar set.
The visual book includes 36-pages of character illustrations and opening animation storyboards, as well as other game-related artwork. The soundtrack CD includes the game’s theme song (sung by Asuka), all of its background music, and these six songs;
- “Futomaki Ninnin” – Asuka (CV: Hitomi Harada)
- “Break Out of Your Shell!” – Homura (CV: Eri Kitamura)
- “Puri-puri Prisoner” – Yumi (CV: Yumi Hara)
- “Zetsubou no Machieavellism” – Miyabi (CV: Hiromi Hirata)
- “Rasetsu Shuradou” – Daidoji-senpai (CV: Yu Asakawa)
- “Okakugo Mesareyo Teacher” – Rin (CV: Suzuko Mimori)
First-print run copies of the “Dekamori Shinovi Pack” (shown above) will also include the “‘Delicious’ Downloadable Content Set” as a bonus.
The game is set to be priced at 4,320 yen (~$41 US) for the standard version, or you’ll be able to get the Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus combo pack for 7,020 yen (~$67 US).
Dekamori Senran Kagura will be available physically on November 27th in Japan, are you ready? 😉