Sony has revealed what PlayStation Vita titles will be playable at its booth at this year’s Tokyo Game Show.
Although the list features games that are already known, there may be a few surprises added to the list between now and the start of the show on the 18th September.
Running until the 21st September, the announced games that will be playable are;
- Airship Q
- Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy
- Deadman’s Cross
- Deemo: Last Recital
- Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
- God Eater 2: Rage Burst
- Gundam Breaker 2
- Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition
- Murasaki Baby
- Phantasy Star Nova
- PowerPros Baseball 2014
- Samurai Warriors Chronicle 3
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash II
Be sure to keep an eye on The Vita Lounge for all the announcements that may occur during the Tokyo Game Show!