A representative from Wired Productions has taken to the PlayStation blog to throw down some new details about Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops’ upcoming release.
Just two weeks ago we brought you news that Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops would be releasing late October, however now we’ve got some much more specific information regarding the date of release, pricing and the game itself.
Adam McGowan, the head of marketing at Wired Productions, has announced that Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops will be releasing October 28th in North America, and October 29th in Europe – priced at $7.99/£5.49/€6.99 depending on your region and currency. He also goes on to say that while the game is cross-buy and cross-save with the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 versions of the game, the PlayStation 4 version isn’t ready yet and will come at a date to be announced later.
As for the game itself, if you’re interested in the mission types the game has to offer then you’re in luck as they were listed in the post as well;
- Eliminate All Enemy Targets – Destroy all marked enemy targets, this could include enemy infantry or specific buildings / structures.
- Destroy All Vehicles – Destroy all marked vehicles within the specified map.
- Destroy Missile Batteries – Destroy all the Missile Batteries within the specified map.
- Eliminate Enemy Infantry – Eliminate all the enemy infantry within the specified map.
- Protect The Journalists – Escort all friendlies from point A to point B. Should all the group get eliminated, the mission will end in
- Destroy Enemy Barracks – Destroy all the enemy infantry barracks within the specified map.
- Survival – Survive against wave attacks, including both infantry and zombies!
- Timed – Complete various mission objectives in the specified time.
We at The Vita Lounge are quite interested to see how Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops turns out after its conversion from an IAP-supported title, and hope that you are too. Keep an eye out for more on the game as we near that end-of-month release date!