With Aqua Kitty – Milk Mine Defender DX launching on PlayStation Vita next week, a new trailer and new details for the game have been revealed.
The PlayStation Mobile launch title will be Cross-Buy, meaning those that do purchase the Vita version will also pick up the PlayStation 4 version at no extra cost.
Aqua Kitty – Milk Mine Defender DX‘s new features will include the following;
- New large enemy bosses and enemies
- An Arcade mode that fuses the gameplay of Defender with the upgrade system of Gradius
- An Easy mode for players that don’t want to be challenged too much
- Additional levels
- New directional weapons that will help you to rescue abducted kittens
- A wide range of graphical upgrades
The game will launch in North America on Tuesday the 25th November and Europe on Wednesday 26th. Until then, check out the trailer below to see what you are in store for!