Famitsu reveals upcoming adventure title from Kogado Studio.
It has been almost four years since White Robe Love Syndrome, also known as Hakuisei Renai Shoukougun, was released on PSP in Japan. The yuri visual novel followed Kaori Sawai, who after being saved by hospital staff in her youth, decides to repay them by becoming a nurse herself at the young age of 21.
Now, it has been revealed that the developer behind the original, Kogado Studio, are hard at work on a new game in the series, White Robe Love Addiction, also known as Hakuisei Aijou Izonjou in Japan. The Heroine for the new game will be Asuka Daiko, and the adventure will follow her as she works her way up through nursing school.
The main cast of the game have also been revealed, along with information about their traits, starting with the main character:
- Asuka Daiko: The nicest person you could ever hope to meet, though she has a poor memory!
- Nao Daiko: Asuka’s sister. She was born within the same year as her sister, meaning they are in the same grade. The two sisters are very close.
- Itsuki Tendo: A classmate of Asuka’s, who is from a distinguished family. Worryingly she enjoys dirty jokes and sexual harassment (?!).
- Sakuya Takeda: Another classmate, who has filthy rich parents. She is stubbornly obstinate.
- Kaede Ohara: A member of the nursing schools staff, and from a reputed nursing family.
White Robe Love Addicition will release on PS Vita in Japan this April, with no details of localisation as of yet. Keep checking back with TVL for future news on the upcoming nursing visual novel!