Have you been enjoying the recent Minecraft update? I’ve been having a blast with it but it seems that adding Horses and Witches and so on also brought alone a few unexpected bugs and issues. Thankfully 4J Studios have been working hard to address the issues and tweeted to say that a patch has been submitted to Sony.
We've handed over the bug fix update to Sony for final test. Change lists – PSVita – http://t.co/nXMp9MOdLK
— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) January 16, 2015
The fixes for the Vita version are:
– Fix for various Redstone issues.
– Fixed a crash when breaking an Item Frame containing a map.
– Fixed a crash when a Dispenser is dispensing water or lava when the Dispenser is blocked.
– Fix for placing a boat on harmful surfaces causing the game to crash.
– Updates to horse and other animal de-spawning to take into account Saddles, Saddle bags, Leads, Armor and Nametags.
– Fix for Stonebrick stairs recipe.
– Fix for issue where player is able to stay alive with zero hearts in their Healthbar.
– Fixed an issue in the Host Options menu in Adventure mode causing options to be set wrongly.
– Fix for issue where animals don’t stop running after being hit.
– Fix for issue where destroying planted Pumpkin and Melon Seeds drops an incorrect number of seeds.
– Librarian villagers now have a small probability of offering nametags for sale.
– Add a rare probability of spawning Skeletons/Wither Skeletons in the nether.
– Brought forward change so that Witches naturally spawn, rarely, anywhere that’s dark.
– Fix for issue where Wither Skeletons stop spawning in the Nether when the difficulty is set to Easy from Peaceful.
– Changed Minecart riding behaviour back so that the player turns with the Minecart.
– If mob griefing is turned off, sheep shouldn’t change grass blocks when they eat them.
– Fix for TNT cart exploding despite ‘TNT Explodes’ option being turned off.
– Fix to Noteblock fall-off distance so they can be heard further away.
– Fix for player legs not being rotated correctly when riding.
– Fix for Wolf heal tooltip.
– Fixed improper tooltip displayed when Player is holding a Lead and aiming at an aggressive mob.
– Fix for Potion of Weakness effect description having incorrect values.
– Fix for issue where Creepers hover off the floor.
– Fixed issue where Name Tags do not appear to work correctly on the Wither, Iron Golem and Wither Skeleton.
– Fix for player nametags not being colored.
– City Texture Pack – Daylight sensor changed to look more like a solar panel.
– Fix for issue where a horse wasn’t rendering while riding it.
Have you encountered anything that this doesn’t cover? Are you still enjoying Minecraft? Let us know in the comment and feel free to share some screens of your creations!