Let us boogie on with some more Persona Dancing All Night information about the characters. In a recent Dengeki Playstation scan posted online, you can see that information about the various characters have been dropped.
It’s been quite a while since we last heard of anything proper, but this new information comes right after the Persona stream as a release date was announced for it in Japan.
- Yosuke – He and his friends head out to the city where Yu is for unspecified reasons during the story.
- Chie – Like in fighting, her dance style has copious amounts of kung fu.
- Kanji – His dance style makes copious use of his brute strength to charm his audience
- Teddie – He refers to himself in the article as “The Prince of Dance.”
- Players are tasked with beating back Shadows by dancing.
- Players will tap buttons that appear on screen in time to rhythm. (Left side of screen: Up, Left, and Down. Right side: Triangle, Circle, and X.)
- The game features familiar twists like simultaneous button presses, long presses (seen as a pair of H’s inside a long oval), and such.
- Players can build up combos and trigger special scenes. More information on that is coming at a later date.
- Duets with two dancers also occur in the game, in addition to characters dancing solo.
- The enemy icon from the Shin Megami Tensei Super Nintendo games appears at the top of screen during dances.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night is due out for PS Vita in Japan on June 25th.