Death Under The Labyrinth was revealed in Famitsu a few weeks back but not much information was given about what kind of game it was going to be, but now we know quite a lot more about it.
First of all we have some story details, Death Under the Labyrinth takes place in a world where the stars in the sky have stopped rotating, covered up in a blanket of darkness. Estra, the female protagonist, bands together with the Guardians to conquer four towers that each have Protector Gods awaiting inside in an effort to wind back up the Celestial Screw that dictates the stars’ rotation.
We also have details on the first few characters revealed for the game, these are as follows:
- Estra (voiced by Ayaka Ohashi) – The main heroine.
- Flare (voiced by Sora Amamiya) – A prideful and belligerent girl.
- Connie (voiced by Sora Tokui) – A naive and innocent girl.
- Maki (voiced by Mai Kadowaki) – A clear-headed, calm, cool, and collected honors student. Her exposure is “intense.”
- Setia (voiced by Chinatsu Akasaki) – A shy bookworm whose umbrella is her trademark item.
And here is some of the key members of staff who are working on the game:
- Producers: Norihisa Kochiwa, Naoko Mizuno, and Makoto Kitano
- Director: Tomoki Tauchi (led Metal Max 3 and 4, development company unknown)
- Character Design: Ryoji
- Guardian Design: Hidetaka Tenjin
- Sound: Tenpei Sato and Satoshi Kadokura
Finally, Death Under The Labyrinth has a Summer 2015 release date attached to it, and is said to be a Dungeon RPG with a high difficulty, it will be priced at 6,480 Yen for the digital version, 7,344 Yen for the standard physical version and 9,504 Yen for the special edition.