Choice Provisions, the team behind Bit Trip Runner 2 and Whoa Dave! have announced that they’re bringing Neon Diety Games’ surreal shmup Shutshimi’s Muscular-Armed Fish to the Vita soon, and it will be a lot bigger than it’s Xbox and PC release.
The announcement, which was made in a recent interview with Siliconera included a bunch of new screenshots and and details on the new content that the new version of the game will bring us, check out the extensive list below;
- Three new boss fights, bumping the total up to six (effectively doubling the length of the campaign)
- Added two more enemy types and tweaked enemy behavior
- Midway through the game, the five normal weapons upgrade and gain new abilities
- General balance and difficulty tweaking (ex: powerups always correlate to items now, in the previous build they did not)
- Double the amount of powerups
- Double the amount of hats (including appearances from indie games such as Pig Eat Ball and Rainworld)
- 2-4 player local multiplayer has been added
- Online leaderboards
- Trophy/Achievement support
- Stage backgrounds have been entirely upgraded and/or replaced, and have been effectively doubled
- There are twice as many songs in the game
- The option to switch between a 2A03 and a completely upgraded VRC6 soundtrack has been added
- UI upgrades and enhancements
- Customizable controls
Check out a trailer for the game below.
You can check out the full interview Here and check out the screenshots below, make sure you stay tuned to The Vita Lounge for further news on this peculiar title leading up to its release.