One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 has received new and exciting media, including a “Three Brothers” trailer and screenshots.
Read Bandai Namco’s fact sheet highlighting some of the game’s features below;
Join Luffy and the Straw Hat Crew on their biggest adventure yet!
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 allows you to re-live the original One Piece story from Fushia village, where everything started, to the kingdom of Dressrosa, a mysterious island dominated by the evil Donquixote Doﬂamingo, known as the “Heavenly Demon”. Do you have what it takes to defeat the most dangerous pirates, including Doﬂamingo and many more? Gather every member of the Straw Hat Crew and sail to the most emblematic places and enter the most epic battles: Marineford, Fishman Island, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa!
- Re-Experience the Original One Piece Story – From Luffy’s departure from Fushia Village to latest episodes of Dressrosa, relive all of the greatest moments in the One Piece saga.
- Number of Popular Characters Weaving the Stories Greatly Increased – The roster of characters now includes Sabo, Donquixote Doﬂ amingo, Fujitora, and many more!
- The Expertise of Koei Tecmo Games and Bandai Namco Games – The Pirate Warriors series combines the beloved characters from the One Piece series with the furious action of the Dynasty Warriors franchise.
- More Action Than Ever Before with PS4 – One Piece is now on PlayStation 4 and takes advantage of the astounding power provided to offer more enemies and more fast paced action than ever before!
- For the 1st Time, One Piece is on Steam – The Straw Hat Crew explores new territory with its first release on Steam.
- Powerful Attacks Involving Several Characters – Team up with other famous One Piece characters during “Kizuna Docking” and “Kizuna Rush.”
The “Three Brothers” trailer can be seen here;
… and last but not least, check out the screenshots here;
Pirate Warriors 3, based off the popular One Piece anime, has been given an August release in Europe, Summer for North America, and has been out since March 26th in Japan.
Watch a 30-minute gameplay video here.