Kick and Fennick was one of the most charming PlayStation Vita exclusives we’ve received in quite some time. Now, a new update is scheduled to release soon that will fix a number of bugs as well as add PlayStation TV support.
Since its launch as a PlayStation Plus game in February, the team at Jaywalkers Interactive have been hard at work on a patch to fix a number of the games bugs as well as add in a few new features.
The full list of patch notes for update 1.01 are:
- Resolved some trophies not unlocking.
- Resolved crash when loading level.
- Resolved game hanging in black screen.
- Various bug fixes.
- Various level updates and gameplay tweaks based on community feedback.
- PlayStation TV support.
- Controller support for all menus.
- Completion time shown during credits.
- Restart level from pause screen.
If everything goes according to plan, the update should go live on May 12. While the date isn’t set in stone, as of right now it’s looking like a solid date. Regardless, the update should be coming out soon and will make an already great game even better.
Also be sure to check out our interview with the awesome duo over at Jaywalkers.