Idea Factory International has just given us a look at their upcoming Hyperdimension Neptunia title V Generation with the release of some new battle screenshots.
“It’s time to Nep-Nep like it’s 1989.”
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation is the latest entry into the Re;Birth series of titles, and this time it’s about a place lost in time. Sucked into an alternate dimension of Gamindustri, Neptune must take on a 1980’s themed universe and collect enough shares to open a portal home – the whole while battling against a nefarious alliance called the Seven Sages who want nothing more than the destruction of all CPUs!
Sound interesting? Here’s some key features of the title (via the press release);
- +1 to Combos! Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up
a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies!
- New Story! Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console
War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
- Bring a Dungeon Buddy! Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items
quest, so choose wisely!
- Remake in your Image! Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating
“Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
- Get Crafty! Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the
CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!
…and some battle screens to sink your teeth into;
Has Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation caught your eye yet?
It’ll be available in the West sometime this Summer.