Idea Factory International has revealed the limited edition version of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation – detailing its contents, pricing and availability date.
The latest entry into the Re;Birth series of titles, this one sees Neptune take on an alternate 1980’s themed universe – attempting to collect enough shares of Gamindustri to open a portal home while battling CPU-hating enemies.
The $57.99 US limited edition’s contents have been revealed to include the following (alongside a copy of the game);
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 Artbook – Just looking at the beauty of Re;Birth3 characters on the screen might not be enough to fully satisfy your Neptunia love. But don’t worry – we’ve got just the thing. With 42 pages of character art, illustrations, and more, this hardcover artbook is sure to keep the love going strong!
- Collector’s Box – Doll up your shelf with this sturdy telescope box!
- Purple Heart + Iris Heart = Irresistible Hearts Mouse Pad – Capture Purple Heart and Iris Heart in this special artwork printed on a smooth, 1/16″ thick mouse pad. Their irresistible expressions might get in the way of finishing your work…so please mouse with discretion.
- Purple Heart Graphig Papercraft Figure – As if parallel dimensions weren’t enough, now you can transport Purple Heart into our three-dimensional world with this papercraft doll from COSPA! This has been specially reprinted exclusively for the Iffy’s Online Store Limited Edition.
- Reversible Case Sleeve – Every gamer needs a snack break, and the CPUs are no different! Flip the case sleeve for some super-cute Tsunako artwork!
Pre-orders for this limited edition open June 5th at 6 PM PDT, and can be done via the Idea Factory International Online Store. You can find the North American listing for that here, with the European listing going live on June 5th.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation is set to release (both digitally and physically) on June 30th in North America – with Europe’s physical release coming on July 3rd, and digital release following on the 8th.