With the release of Kadokawa Games‘ The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC Evolution imminent we have a look at some of the new features that you can expect in this enhanced version.
Originally a PSP game, Char-Ani and Kadokawa Games are releasing The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC Evolution in Japan this Thursday 11th June. Alongside a recap of the new features we also get a look at some screenshots and illustrations from the title.
The new PlayStation Vita version will feature more voice acting than the original did, alongside additional illustrations like the three you can see below.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC Evolution will also see some new additions to the in-game battles you will take part in. New status up effects and status conditions will feature in the game, with some moves having added HP recovery, CP recovery or burn added to them. Crafts will also have parameter up and down effects that will either benefit your party, but can also negatively impact them as enemies can also have their moves adjusted accordingly.
Other new features include;
- Field attacks – you can attack enemies on the field for an advantage before you start a fight, however they can also sneak up and hit you from behind to disadvantage you before battle
- New illustrations for S-Crafts and upgraded visual effects mean that animated battle scenes are improved upon
- A new and improved User Interface
- A fast-forwarding option
- AT Bonuses
- New escape chance percentages will feature – percentages will vary depending on whether you get a pre-emptive strike before a battle or start with a disadvantage
- Message history can now be read. Additionally, you can press the circle button to replay voiced messages. A new auto-message feature is done by pressing the R button for text to appear automatically. Messages can also be fast-forwarded with the X button.
We also get a look at some of the illustrations that are being provided by various retailers as exclusive bonuses;
- Large poster at Imagine
- 2L size bromide from Stella Worth
- A3 tapestry from Gamers
- Bromide from Takarajima Qrest
- Undecided item featuring the image below from WonderGOO
- A3 size desk mat from Animate
Releasing in Japan this week, be sure to keep an eye on The Vita Lounge for more The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC Evolution news as soon as we hear more!