The PlayStation 4 may be getting the most love from Sony at E3 (as usual), but we weren’t completely left out in the sale either.
We’re not likely to get a proper PlayStation Store release post today in North America (due to all the commotion), however we have picked up a few sales thanks to the Best of E3 event on the PSN in exchange.
- Mimana Iyar Chronicle [PSP] (PS+; $4.99 / now; $5.99 / was; $9.99)
- Ragnarok Tactics [PSP] (PS+; $3.99 / now; $4.79 / was; $7.99)
- Streetkix Freestyle [PSP] (PS+; $3.60 / now; $4.80 / was; $11.99)
- CounterSpy (PS+; $7.49 / now; $8.99 / was; $14.99)
- La Mulana (PS+; $11.99 / now; $13.99 / was; $19.99)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS+; $9.99 / now; $11.99 / was; $19.99)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PS+; $8.00 / now; $10.00 / was; $19.99)
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PS+; $14.99 / now; $17.99 / was; $29.99)
So does anything tickle your fancy? I can’t speak for the PSP titles, but there’s some good Vita ones there!