Hey there Minecrafters! It’s that time again when Mojang has released a new Minecraft update featuring numerous new features and fixes. Update 1.17 for the Vita is now available.
The new update brings the following new features to the game:
- Added Oak Wood Fence, Spruce Wood Fence, Birch Wood Fence, Jungle Wood Fence.
- Added Oak Wook Fence Gate, Spruce Wood Fence Gate, Spruce Wood Fence Gate, Birch Wood Fence Gate, Jungle Wood Fence Gate.
- Added Oak Wood Door, Spruce Wood Door, Birch Wood Door, Jungle Wood Door.
- Added Iron Trapdoor, Inverted Daylight Sensor, Book and Quill and Stained Glass.
- Added Custom Superflat User Interface, allowing players to customize superflat world generation.
- Added new in-game options to allow changing game mode, difficulty setting, time of day, and spawn position per player, and disable or enable ambient cave sounds, and weather settings.
- Split Load/Join interface into Create/Load/Join.
- Added Classic Crafting option, so you can now raft the same way as on the Java version if you really want to! This option is also available in the UI settings menu.
- Added LittleBigPlanet Mash-up Pack trial content.
All of these new additions are ready right now. So download the new update and get building with all those new wooden fences in a superflat world.