Been wondering whether us Europeans would be getting a slice of the action with Superbeat: Xonic? Well wonder no more as the game has been confirmed to be coming to European shores this Autumn thanks to publisher Rising Star Games.
The successor to the DJMax series was only originally confirmed for North American and Korean release, but thankfully Rising Star Games have confirmed that the game will come to Europe in both Physical and digital formats, check out the list of confirmed features for the game below;
- Rhythm on PSVita! – PM Studios will bring you back to the beat once again with the high-speed, intuitive system found only in Superbeat: Xonic! Is the rhythm in you?
- Modes that fit you! – Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner), 6TRAX and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well!
- Massive play pattern! – Are you ready to groove to our fantastic music selection and master the monster patterns thrown at you? Get your skills up with Free Style for endless game play!
- New music! – Superbeat: Xonic will feature Beatcraft-exclusive new music alongside several popular tracks- this music is guaranteed to electrify your Xonic experience!
- Real-time DJ ranking! – Check your ranking in real-time in both local and worldwide ranking! Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ!
- Music to eyes! – Enhance your DJ experience with captivating illustrations! Over 50 mesmerizing images are available throughout the game!
Excited? You should be! We’ll be sure to bring you more information leading up to the games release including an actual release date as soon as we know it, so make sure you stay tuned to The Vita Lounge.