A new update has been issued for Helldivers, bringing the game to version 3.01 and adding something many of you have been asking for.
That’s right folks, the day has finally come where you can bust out some Helldivers action on the PlayStation TV; the
1414MB (1.38GB) 27MB update (damn it Jack!) to version 3.01 dropped early this morning and has given us the gift of microconsole compatibility – along with some other fixes and changes.
- Ranks 28, 29, and 30
- New visual customization set awarded at levels 28, 29, and 30
- PS TV Support
- Issue with people not being awarded their extraction stars
- Various host migration issues
- Issue with the Arc Shotgun not counting accuracy
- Various crash issues, game stability should be improved
- Various other minor fixes
The Helldivers update is available now in North America and Europe, so get downloading and start using those PlayStation TVs to fight for democracy!
Note; Thanks to @GamerJack008 for the (wrong) download size! 😉
Update; Correction made to the patch size, as Jack was mistaken and it’s 27MB not 1414MB.