At Tokyo Game Show, Bandai Namco announced a release date for recently announced The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water.
The game will launch in Japan on January 28, and it will cost 6,800 yen. However, a limited edition will also be available for 9,800 yen and will include the following:
- A copy of the game
- CD Soundtrack with game original music
- Original drama CD featuring the everyday lives of the heroines
- A Blu-ray disc featuring a round-table discussion with the leading voice actors, a short movie and more
- Mini-posters featuring various illustrations
- A-1 Pictures-illustrated exclusive box
Bandai Namco also gave the game a new trailer that you can check out below:
For more news on The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water, keep it here at The Vita Lounge.