The official website for Hyperdimension Great War Neptune Vs. Sega Hardware Girls has been updated to share details on the game’s battle system.
- Attack Order: Displayed in pink in the top-left of the screen this shows you the order in which party members and enemies will attack – with the one on top being the active character.
- Action Gauge: The green half-circle meter that you can see in the right part of the screen will fill up when you move, attack, perform skills and item commands.
- Fever Gauge: The orange part displayed in the right of the screen is the Fever Gauge and attacks will increase it. Once this gauge reaches 100% a ‘Rainbow Gem’ will appear – acquiring this gem will throw you into ‘Fever Time’ mode.
Once the Rainbow Gem appears you can grab it by jumping into it. While in Fever Time you will gain the following effects;
- All party member stats increase by 10%
- EXE Drive becomes useable (doing so depletes the Fever Gauge)
- The enemy’s turn goes away
Finally, the official website gives us a look at some of the latest screenshots for the game;
Set to release in Japan on November 26th, keep an eye on The Vita Lounge for all things Hyperdimension Great War Neptune Vs. Sega Hardware Girls – we will be sure to bring you more news on this title in the coming weeks!