Moving Player has revealed that its pixel stealth title, Level 22, will be releasing on the PlayStation Vita later this week.
Launching on February 11th, Level 22 will see you play as Gary – an office worker who has overslept after a night out getting drunk. This is something of a common occurrence for Gary, and his history of poor timekeeping could cost him his job – especially if he rocks up at his desk after everyone else!
Level 22 will task you with ensuring Gary gets to his desk (on the 22nd floor) without any of his co-workers catching him. Level 22 will see you;
- Hide in closets, crawl through air vents, slink along the walls… nobody must spot you!
- Use everything in your reach to get to the end of the level: hide behind a newspaper, smash a vending machine with a well-aimed kick, or use donuts to lure the security guards away.
- Want to drive your colleagues crazy, knock them out, poison them or even expose them to harmful radiation?
- Want to booby-trap photocopiers, creep around under a cardboard box or give laxatives to your co-workers?
- Want to settle the score with your bosses?
- From the basement to the boss’s office via the research and development labs, explore the zany little universe of Level 22, Gary’s Misadventures.