We now get some proper news regarding Summon Night 6‘s Japanese demo, as well as a confirmation of some more characters.
First up, the latest weekly issue of Famitsu has revealed that the Summon Night 6: Lost Borders demo we were introduced to just a few days ago will launch this Thursday (the 25th) on the Japanese PlayStation Network. Needless to say I’ll be giving it a go when it does, so watch for some gameplay on our YouTube channel. 😉
- Arka from Summon Night 5 (voiced by Aya Endou)
- Kagerou from Summon Night 5 (voiced by Tetsuya Kakihara)
- Dyth from Summon Night 5 (voiced by Tsubasa Yonaga)
- Gian Crastof from Summon Night 4 (voiced by Ken Narita)
- Enysha from Summon Night 4 (voiced by Nana Mizuki)
Bandai Namco also confirmed a DLC quest in the magazine, which would include the following four characters as a unit;
- Hasaha from Summon Night 2
- Kunon from Summon Night 3
- Bulrell from Summon Night 2
- Sonolar from Summon Night 3
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders is due out March 10th in Japan, with the demo set to be available two weeks early on February 25th.