We’ve long been getting teases from the @_crash_keys_ Twitter account, however thanks to an early bit of information from the next issue of Famitsu we’re finally getting some Zero Time Dilemma details.
This adventure style visual novel is set in a nuclear bomb shelter, and sees nine participants brought together for a death game – the characters being the following;
- Carlos (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
- Akane (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
- Junpei (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
- Q (voiced by Aki Toyosaki)
- Eric (voiced by Akira Ishida)
- Mira (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto)
- Diana (voiced by Mamiko Noto)
- Phi (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa)
- Sigma (voiced by Daisuke Ono)
Which character is which, along with where this death game leads (and how it comes to be) aren’t currently known – however being that there’s a four page spread in the Famitsu this information was gleaned from, I’d say we can expect some of those details soon.
Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma is due out this Summer.
Can you feel it creeping up?