Dengeki PlayStation has announced a release date and casting details for pirate-themed RPG Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates.
Revealed as coming to Japan on August 4th, the next game in the Genkai Tokki series – Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates – will feature the following newly revealed characters;
- Mimii (CV; Natsumi Takamori) – A mimicking monster girl who carries hidden treasure.
- Neko (CV; Kaoru Sakura) – A cat-eared monster girl.
- Riviera (CV; Kana Yuuki) – A monster girl aiming for Parute and company.
- Garnet (CV; Hisako Tojo) – A bespectacled monster girl who protects the ruins.
- Doroa (CV; Megumi Toda) – A monster girl who guards the unexplored.
As well as these characters, whose character voices have just been revealed;
- Parute Kairi (CV; Shizuka Ishigami)
- Rindo (CV; Mariko Honda)
- Sakyura (CV; Madoka Yonezawa)
- Waffle (CV; Sumire Uesaka)
- Jewel (CV; Kana Asumi)
- Poron (CV; Chinami Hashimoto)
- Claret (CV; MAO)
Are you excited to get your hands on this one? Are you hoping for some sort of English version? Sound off in the comments below, mateys – it’s four months to pirate season!