RPG fans assemble! If you head over to Amazon.com now via this link, you can not only pre-order MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death, but also take a look at the placeholder release date the site has listed for the game.
We’ve been pretty hot on covering this upcoming first person dungeon crawler here at The Vita Lounge and a lot of us are very excited that MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death now at least has a placeholder release date, suggesting that the game is getting nearer to an official release date announcement in the near future!
For those of you who are staring at the screen blankly and wondering why you should be as excited as we are about this, then here is a little re-cap on what MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death is all about!
MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death is a first person dungeon crawler in which you have to build your own team of three robotic characters, each of which are teamed with their own personal guardian, in order to explore and fight your way through a series of first person dungeons.
The listing on Amazon.com goes into a bit more detail and below is a pull of all the bells and whistles you can expect from MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death when you pop it into your handheld;
• Labyrinths of Possibility: Navigate challenging maps and puzzles in this first-person dungeon-crawler.
• Woman and Machine Together: Pair your 3-person party with three different Guardians for a turn-based, dungeon-crawling battle system.
• Advanced Robotics: Unique Guardian robots can be customized even further with different parts and crystals to enhance their abilities.
• Elemental Enemies: Strategize attacks between your humans and Guardians and find the crack in your foe’s armor by exploiting their elemental weakness.
• Voiceover and Language Options: Enjoy the original Japanese voices and new English voiceovers and sub-titles.
People will be pleased to take note that not only does there appear to be an absolute wealth of customisation options at your disposal, but according to the description; the original Japanese voice tracks are also to be included in the game.
So how does this grab you? Are you tempted to pick up the game or are you still on the fence? Sound off in the comments below and let us know what you’re thinking and as always keep it locked here at The Vita Lounge!
The placeholder date on Amazon suggests that MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death will launch in the US in North America on September 13th.