Ultra-explosive run ‘n gunner Best Buds vs. Bad Guys is coming to PS Vita but needs your help! Father & son duo, Richard and Lucas have launched a Kickstarter campaign to try to raise £4,500.
The game has two “best buds” teaming up to tackle the evil creations of Doctor Jushaan, an evil genius. You’ll travel to 11 different worlds, with everything in 16-bit style.
The game will have a load of features including:
- Lots of areas to run ‘n gun in, plus loads of secret areas to find and explore
- Special power-ups such as tanks, skateboards, mine carts, TNT, giant-buds, mini-buds, banana napalm and donuts of death
- 2P local co-op
- Lots of insanely powerful and silly weapons including shrink-rays, lasers, ice-cream blasters, buzzsaw guns, homing missiles
- Plenty of evil bosses and over 100 varied enemies to fight
- 11 different worlds, in 16-bit Arcade style, with detailed background animations, weather and special effects
- REPLAY+ mode
- Leaderboards for Hardcore & Speedrun playthroughs, featuring quickest time, least damage taken, and more.
If the Kickstarter campaign is successful then the money will be used to pay for some more art work, a voice over track and also for promotion & marketing.
Check out the trailers below: