So without further ado, here is a recap of what was revealed;
- Pre-orders for the game will be available from today (28th June) on the Japanese PlayStation Store.
- Pre-ordering the game via the PlayStation Store will allow users to play through the opening areas of the full game a week early.
- Pre-orders will also include the ‘Ancient Equipment Maid Costume.’
- Abec-illustrated Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization avatars will be available for free on the Japanese PlayStation Store.
- The opening theme for the game is ‘Windia’ by Luna Haruna.
- A new character called Genesis (voiced by Kazuyuki Okitsu), who shares the same ‘Black Swordsman’ alias with Kirito, will appear in Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization.
- The game will support cross-save with the PlayStation 4 version.
- There is a Sword Art Online magazine that is planned to release in late October. Issue 1 will feature a Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization comic.
- A first-print limited edition and standard edition Special Pack of the game will be made available at Dengekiva. The limited edition will cost 11,580 yen and the Special Pack will cost 7,800 yen on the PlayStation Vita.
- The Special Pack includes a copy of the game, a tin badge, an abec-illustrated A3 tapestry and an exclusive ‘Nightwear’ costume.
- A limited time collaboration event for PlayStation 3’s Ace Combat Infinity was announced. By meeting certain requirements, you can obtain a Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization emblem and nickname.
Set to release in Japan on October 27th and in North America and Europe this fall, keep an eye on TVL for all the Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization news you will need!
In the meantime, check out the latest trailer below!