Bandai Namco Entertainment America have announced that they’ll be bringing Behold Studios’ Chroma Squad to Vita early next year, are you in?
A tactical RPG, Chroma Squad follows five stunt performers who quit their jobs to start their own Power Rangers inspired TV program. From casting actors, to purchasing set equipment and upgrades, you’ll have to make it work behind the scenes before you can make it in front of them.
When everything’s ready behind the scenes however, all your hard work culminates in a turn-based RPG battle – the five members of the Chroma Squad controlled by you!
Check out the title’s key features (via its Steam page)
- Customize your TV studio: hire actors, upgrade your gear, do marketing, craft weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
- Tactical RPG combat with a twist: combine your heroes’ abilities with Teamwork maneuvers!
- In-Depth RPG systems with skill trees, random equipment, crafting, and branching storyline with 3 different endings!
- Giant Mecha combat – destroy the city to save the city!
- A love letter to Power Rangers, Tokusatsu and the Japanese series of our childhoods!
- Deliciously-animated pixel art and a chiptune soundtrack that shines like justice!
…and don’t forget to take a look at the announcement trailer;
Chroma Squad is headed to PlayStation Vita sometime early next year.
How’s it tickling your fancy so far?