Koei Tecmo has added some more information to the official website for their upcoming title Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru.
There are some more characters for you to get to know. You can check them out below.
Chacha a childhood acquaintance of Sanada. She has a sense of elegance but will take action when the time comes. Although she pushes others away she is kind hearted wont give up on people.
The other character revealed is Sasuke. A young man taken in and brought up by Hanzo Hattori. He is cold towards others but is wholly devoted to his master Hanzo. He can eventually come to serve Yukimura and will become more welcoming to others.
As well as the new characters we also have another look at the Castle Town’s facilities. You’ll be spending time here between battles and can upgrade your equipment utilising some of the facilities such as a field where you can grow crops for materials or the fishing spots where you can obtain gifts. So expect to get well acquainted with the towns of the game.
Here’s the full list of facilities you can expect to find.
- General Shop – Create items using materials here
- Blacksmith – Upgrade your weapons here
- Tea House – A place to meet the other military commanders during the story
- Stable – You can buy a new horse from the stable
- Field – Grow crops to obtain new materials
- Fishing Spots – Catch fish that can be used for creating items or gifts
- Private Homes – You’ll be able to see the residents of the town during the day
What do you think of the new characters? Anything that catches your interest so far? Let us know in the comments below.
Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru is set to release on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita in Japan on 23rd November. Stay tuned to The Vita Lounge for more information as we get it.