Want a new football title for your Vita?
Since EA Sports stopped releasing Vita versions of the FIFA series, we’ve suffered from a lack of Football titles. We have Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival on the way and now we have learned that Active Soccer 2 DX will also be with us before the year is out.
Developed by Rome-based studio The Fox Software, Active Soccer 2 DX is a top-down arcade football game which provides “a fast-paced arcade experience” with “responsive easy-to-learn/hard-to-master controls”.
Our press release explains that YOU will have full control of the game with no scripted goals, no CPU-driven decisions and will provide a complete career mode with international leagues, cups and championships.
The game’s main features are:
– Career mode, supporting 850 teams (club and national) from all over the world and 22,000 players with individual skills
– Classic teams and hundreds of legendary players included
– Competition designer
– Team editor
– Varied weather conditions
– Different camera views: you can play vertically, horizontally or with a diagonal view
– Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck
– Amazing fun!
The PS4 version of the game will feature online multiplayer whilst the Vita version will not; we will check with the developers to see if this is planned in a future update.
Are you after a new football game for the handheld? Let us know what you think in the comments!