Bandai Namco has announced a new FREE update for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization called “Warriors of the Sky” which will launch on March 14th.
There will be a brand new stage called “Stalvatos Ruins” as well as a new main scenario called “Warrior of the Sky” for you to play through.
Here’s a list of some more additional features and tweaks to the gameplay that will be available thanks to the new update:
- Level capacity is unlocked up to 80
- New characters “Seven” and “Rain”
- Co-sleeping event for “Premiere” added
- New Duel system
- New “PvP” Mode
- Frequency of EX Skills for NPCs is now configurable
- The partner AI is improved
- Overall EXP system has been revised
- Locked rooms can be excluded from the search
- Item drop rate changed for online play
Check out the new trailer which shows off this massive update!
So are you ready to dive back in to Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization and give this new update a try?