Here are the patch change notes, according to Square Enix and Gematsu;
- Skip function for battle scenes added – Press the circle button to skip summons scenes such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons.
- “Fast Forward” setting added to settings – Enable fast forward for battles and events through an input in the settings.
- Battle response improvements – ATB bar fill conditions for standard encounters have improved, and you can input commands quicker than before.
- “Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora” added to battle BGM settings – If you have their corresponding Champion Medals, you’ll be able to choose their battle BGMs.
- “Random” added to battle BGM.
- HP and AP recovers at gates, save points, and when each chapter saves.
Along with the changes in the patch comes the Champion Summon: Balthier DLC release (for free), and we’ve got some new images showing that bit off below;
The World of Final Fantasy version 1.03 patch and Champion Summon: Balthier DLC are due out on March 23rd, with the game itself already available in all major regions.
You’re in, right? 😛