XSEED Games have released a new trailer for the upcoming title Akiba’s Beat, intending to show off the characters and their voice cast.
Featuring over 22,000 spoken lines, Akiba’s Beat is XSEED’s largest English voice-over project to date – so it’s no wonder they’re looking to show it off. In this new character focused trailer we get to hear some of those lines; the quality of which might convince you to choose English over original Japanese audio when starting the game.
Voice actors for the English version are as follows;
- Chris Patton voices Asahi Tachibana
- Erica Mendez voices Saki Hoshino
- Tia Ballard voices Riyu Momose
- Robbie Daymond voices Yamato Hongo
- Cherami Leigh voices Kotomi Sanada
- Ed Bosco voices Reiji Shinomiya
- Ray Chase voices Mizuki Aihara
Get a listen for yourself via the trailer embedded below.
Akiba’s Beat is due out May 16th in North America and May 19th in Europe.
Are you feeling it yet?