New Profile Posts

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I just purchased Attack on Titan for Vita! Thank you Sony and your Flash Sale on the PlayStation Store today! ;)
  2. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    Flash Sale is live! Attack on Titan is finally on sale
    1. Renegade Bastard likes this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Oh my! I may seriously have to consider Attack on Titan for Vita as it’s now finally 50% off regular price! :O
      Sep 22, 2017 at 6:42 PM
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard zodaex
    Zoda baby, I received Drive Girls in the mail today. Thanks for the game, brother cool! I’ll let you know what I think about the title once I have a chance to get it installed and goose my Vita’s silicon with the title. :)
    1. Retro8bit and zodaex like this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Sir Zodaex is da man!
      Sep 22, 2017 at 2:46 AM
      Renegade Bastard and zodaex like this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I put some time in on the game. The story is pretty out there and the action can be gosh darn intense at times. I’m not too good at the combat, tho. I mostly just mash buttons and hope for the best. :-/

Will continue playing and see if I can get better at the game as well as learn the upgrade system for my Drive Girls!
      Sep 22, 2017 at 11:18 AM
      zodaex likes this.
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Anybody else looking forward to Velocity X2? I'm counting down the days!
    1. Renegade Bastard and zodaex like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Sep 21, 2017 at 10:07 PM
      Retro8bit likes this.
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      The_stats_guy - Oh that's right you got the European version already.

zodaex - I'm with you on that one, especially Skullgirls. Starting to get antsy about that one.

Renegade Bastard - Why my brother? D:
      Sep 22, 2017 at 2:49 AM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Retro8bit, the game looks interesting ish enough, but I’m just not sure if I’m fully sold on committing to the purchase is all, tho. That’s why I said I’m so-so on interest / hype level.

Also, I stashed a little monies off to the side for Fangamer physical release of Undertale. Im on a very limited gaming budget these days, thanks to Hurricane Harvey. :(
      Sep 22, 2017 at 11:22 AM
  5. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Yoooo! Any more Monster Hunters getting World? Lemme know I got a Community up for PS4, I'm ready to play.
    1. shadowman
      shadowman
      I'll be grabbing it. I get anything Capcom releases anyway, plus this looks excellent from what has been shown so far.
      Sep 21, 2017 at 1:54 PM
      3VOLVE likes this.
    2. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      I'm planning to get it too, but it will probably be June 2018 when I finally be able to buy it.
      Sep 22, 2017 at 5:49 AM
      3VOLVE likes this.
  6. zodaex
    zodaex lesdennis
    Did you back Plague Road? I'm pretty sure I saw your name in the credits.
  7. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I wonder how many people are disappointed that the PS Vita successor was not announced at TGS 2017? I told people not to get their hopes up!
    1. coachjjs75 likes this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Hmm... maybe so, coachjjs75, but honestly... I doubt it will be new portable hardware. Not even a final revision to the Vita. My thoughts? Sony might unveil new PS VR bundle and / or PS4 Pro Slim? Whatever hardware Sony may unveil, I'm sure it'll be minor and irrelevant. Next major hardware Sony will unveil is PS5, but who knows when?
      Sep 20, 2017 at 10:55 PM
    4. PixelKnot
      PixelKnot
      I have conflicted feelings towards a new portable. As much as part of me wants to see this come true, it's a bad idea business-wise. They would have to split their studios up to deliver content for this new platform. With all the success PS4 is getting, there's no reason why they should take focus away from that.
      Sep 21, 2017 at 5:24 AM
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
    5. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Even though Sony will most likely never make another handheld again, the Vita was definitely the perfect way to go out with a bang!
      Sep 21, 2017 at 8:54 AM
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    1. VINNIE GANESH, zodaex and Retro8bit like this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Saw it a few days ago. Glad Doug debunked the Vita cartridge shortage rumor.
      Sep 20, 2017 at 3:30 AM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      No doubt! I was worried as well until he confirmed there is no shortage of Vita game cards being manufactured by Sony! He would know first hand for sure as Limited Run Games is one of Sony's top 10 publishers! :)
      Sep 20, 2017 at 5:54 AM
  9. zodaex
    zodaex
    Asdivine Hearts is PS-TV compatible! Yay my gut was right!
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      That was a recent Limited Run Games game, correct?
      Sep 20, 2017 at 2:50 AM
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Renegade Bastard - Yes, it's suppose to ship with Ys Origin in early October. Good to know it's PSTV compatible. :)
      Sep 20, 2017 at 3:30 AM
  10. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Welp! I'm 5 hours into Mass Effect: Andromeda on PS4 Pro / Vita Remote Play, and I'm not too sure if I'm feeling the game or not at all. :(
    1. View previous comments...
    2. bad_boo
      bad_boo
      me too, a friend of mine has that game and I am not sure if I want to invest time into this ME game... unless I find it less than $20, I can consider it.
      Sep 20, 2017 at 9:21 PM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I know what you mean, lesdennis! The original Mass Effect Trilogy is legendary! Andromeda? Well... questionable for sure. :(

I don't blame you, bad_boo, ME: Andromeda is without a doubt only worth $19.99 USD or less brand new! Paying any more than that for this game is robbery!

So far from what I've played? The game is sitting at a 6/10 on my preliminary review score.
      Sep 20, 2017 at 9:33 PM
      bad_boo likes this.
    4. bad_boo
      bad_boo
      Yeah, a game 6/10 worth only $20 or less for me lol.
      Cheers
      Sep 21, 2017 at 3:42 AM
  11. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    YES!@! Gal*Gun 2 confirmed! What a wonderful time to be alive :)
    1. zodaex likes this.
    3. zodaex
      zodaex
      Well technically the GalGun for Vita was the 2nd GalGun game (Double Peace). The first GalGun was an Xbox 360 exclusive strangely enough. I got kinda a bad vibe from it's publisher P-Cube though. They are asking $90 dollars for a single D.L.C. that simply makes clothing semi-transparent. You couldn't even call that a micro transaction :p
      Sep 20, 2017 at 1:33 AM
      DojoDan and Retro8bit like this.
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I heard about it this morning. From what I've seen it's coming to PS4 and Switch only. D:
      Sep 20, 2017 at 1:40 AM
    5. DojoDan
      DojoDan
      Yeah sorry. Ps4 only on a Vita site but I enjoyed Double Peace. Simple fun. zodaex Interesting fact mate I didn't know about the 360 vers. Agreed with DLC pricing. No need for such high prices.
      Sep 20, 2017 at 11:54 AM
  12. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Monster Hunter World RELEASE DATE!!!! JANUARY 26TH! RIGHT AFTER MY BIRTHDAY! THE HYPE IS REAL! I'M ALL IN BABY!!!
    1. Pata and DojoDan like this.
  13. Akros
    Akros
    1. Pata likes this.
    2. Akros
      Akros
      Added a smal update.
      Thanks to anyone that actually played this ;)
      Sep 19, 2017 at 8:21 PM
  14. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    Hoping for new PS Vita games announcements in the Tokyo Game Show
    1. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      You and me both, buddy! :)
      Sep 20, 2017 at 12:59 AM
      Axeru777 likes this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I have a good feeling there is still life for the Vita in 2018.
      Sep 20, 2017 at 1:41 AM
      Renegade Bastard and Axeru777 like this.
  15. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Painting the newly announced Dragon Ball FighterZ character Android 21. She's coming along well.
    1. KaiserDragon likes this.
  16. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Mary Skelter releases tomorrow, can't wait! :)
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Oh okay, you guys scared me for a second there. I was all ready to cancel my order. XD
      Sep 19, 2017 at 1:58 AM
    3. Zero Eternity
      Zero Eternity
      Sep 19, 2017 at 3:21 AM
      Retro8bit likes this.
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Thanks for the link man! I may look into it, that LE looks really sweet! :)
      Sep 21, 2017 at 9:15 AM
  17. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Loot Boxes and Micro Transactions in general are cancer. That's right, I said it! :p
    1. KaiserDragon, Axeru777, Pata and 2 others like this.
    3. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      I miss those days when you buy a game and every content was already in the cartridge/disc.
      Sep 19, 2017 at 12:45 AM
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Back in the day, we called those "unlockable content."
      Sep 19, 2017 at 2:00 AM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I know, guys! 8th generation gaming going into 9th generation gaming? I think we might be dicked! Loot Boxes and Micro Transactions are on the high rise in more and more games these days! It's becoming very discouraging to be excited for the future of gaming, especially if this is the new normal in games! :(
      Sep 19, 2017 at 2:35 AM
      KaiserDragon and Axeru777 like this.
  18. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    So DS3 or DS4 controllers can be charged from the USB port on the PS TV. Interrogative... Can said USB port also be used to charge a Vita?
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I just wish Sony had the foresight to go to USB-C, now that is the greatest USB port / cable ever invented to date! :D
      Sep 18, 2017 at 9:19 PM
    3. zodaex
      zodaex
      You absolutely can charge either model Vita from the PS-TV's USB port. (If it's on or in stand by) I used to charge mine like that but now ive got 16 usb ports on my PC so no need.
      Sep 18, 2017 at 10:37 PM
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Noice! Thanks for the definitive confirmation, zodaex
      Sep 18, 2017 at 10:59 PM
  19. Barcellona
    Barcellona
    Hi VitaIslanders, how s it going? :)
    1. Renegade Bastard likes this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Oh you know, just playin' Vita.
      Sep 17, 2017 at 8:03 PM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Going well, Barcellona! I'm just waiting on my new physical copy of Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana to arrive in the mail so I can goose my Vita's silicon and see what the hype is all about! ;)
      Sep 18, 2017 at 2:12 PM
  20. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Man fuck yeah! Everything is bigger in Texas. Our pickup trucks, our cockroaches, our women, etc! I love it, baby! <3
    1. Retro8bit and zodaex like this.
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Nothing wrong with that man, state pride! :D
      Sep 17, 2017 at 10:12 PM
    4. zodaex
      zodaex
      I'm not sure if you drink but there's a local brewery out of Pilot Point called Whistle Post I just discovered that makes the most delicious ale.
      Sep 18, 2017 at 10:46 PM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I haven't drank in months, zodaex, I'm dying for a drink! LOL
      Sep 18, 2017 at 11:00 PM
  21. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    I just realized I only have 6 games to look forward to now:( Digimon,Yomawari,Secret of Mana,Bloodstained,Summon Night 6,Danganronpa V3
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Dude I was surprised myself when I first added a PSP game on there. It looks awesome though, definitely the way the game should be played when you're at home.
      Sep 17, 2017 at 10:14 PM
    3. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      Retro8bit yeah I agree, I played Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories on the PSTV and it looked like a PS2 game, it looked way better than when it was on the PSP
      Sep 17, 2017 at 11:43 PM
      Retro8bit likes this.
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Which is crazy considering the PSP has a much smaller screen, and those graphics should look way better on it. Goes to show how powerful the PSTV can be. :)
      Sep 18, 2017 at 11:01 AM
      Axeru777 likes this.
  22. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I fear Im just about the laydown a ton of cash for Shantae. The need is just too great :(
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I didn't know there was an Asian English version! :O Unfortunately I never bought any of the Shantae games on PS4, sorry man. :(
      Sep 18, 2017 at 11:03 AM
    3. DojoDan
      DojoDan
      Don't worry :) I know a few ppl like the LRG Caladrius cover better but I quite like the Asian/Eng cover to be honest.
      Sep 18, 2017 at 12:37 PM
      Retro8bit likes this.
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I'm gonna hope on Ebay and check that version out, many thanks for the tip. :)
      Sep 18, 2017 at 9:31 PM
      DojoDan likes this.
  23. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Does anyone have a spare Play-Asia coupon that they don't plan on using and I can have? If so comment and let me know so I can inbox you! :)
    2. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      I hope you guys don't mind me bargin'in out-of-topic but when I use "Regular Shipping Method" from Play-Asia, their coupon always past the expiry date by the time they reach me.

Do you guys use the "Express Option" or is it just my country?
      Sep 16, 2017 at 7:07 PM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I use standard shipping method for Play-Asia. I'm located here in the United States as well. Corpus Christi, TX. My orders take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive on average using the regular shipping method with PA.
      Sep 16, 2017 at 8:53 PM
    4. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      Hmm alright. For me, "Express Shipment" will take 2 to 3 weeks. Just my country then.
      Sep 18, 2017 at 5:45 AM
  24. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Ugh Amazon is fucking trash! This is the 3rd time this year I received damaged items in the mail from them! Just shipped Ys: VIII back! :(
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Dang bud sorry to hear. I feel ya though, one of my LE Vita games came in the mail heavily creased, as they love shipping in bubble wrap. Amazon could learn a thing or two from Play-Asia.
      Sep 16, 2017 at 1:32 AM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Yeah for sure. I ALWAYS ding Amazon on their packaging feedback page with negative remarks, but years later to this very day, they still have not improved at all! I'm getting to the point that I'm fed up with Amazon and may just stop ordering from them all together. Ive had much better experiences with eBay over the years. Smh
      Sep 16, 2017 at 2:44 AM
    4. The_stats_guy
      The_stats_guy
      Amazon UK package really well. Starting to realise why prime customers in the US get good discounts and the UK doesn't
      Sep 16, 2017 at 8:29 AM
  25. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Anyone here pre-order the "Super Famicom / Super Nintendo Mini"?
    2. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      Renegade Bastard, Heh! can't see anyone complain with those Line-Up!!!

Retro8bit, I tried to look around for what SNES flash cartridge is but to no avail, so they are some kind of emulators for the Super Famicom?
      Sep 16, 2017 at 7:01 PM
    3. shadowman
      shadowman
      I think my preorder is for £70-80. So RRP, but many people have had pre orders cancelled due to over ordering on Amazon's part so I won't trust my order until its in my hands!
      Sep 17, 2017 at 8:21 AM
    4. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      shadowman Thank you for the information. I didn't know that will be the case with Amazon purchases. Hopefully you will get your order fulfilled.

That's a pretty fair price I guess, I might get her then if I can find a stock somewhere.

Everyone had their start from somewhere, from me it's Super Famicom.
      Sep 18, 2017 at 5:55 AM